Thursday, August 20, 2009

We're live

Hello internet,

I started this blog about 2 years ago out of sheer boredom. Today, I'm back on here because i think everyone deserves to get their thoughts out into the world without worrying about what other people think. If it was 1901, I'd write this on some paper and shove it some pigeon hole for someone to find.

This is just a space for me to bitch about.... everything.

Little background about me that was not shared in prior posts two years ago: I'm Spanish, early 20s and live in NYC. I live with my lovely grandmother who I'm sure is borderline senile and I work in the entertainment industry. I love my job (mostly), hate my 'hood. I love fast food and will drink almost anything.

I'll be back when something blog worthy happens or when I can share a nice story.
---
"So if I pray, am I just sending words into outer space?" - Katy Perry

No comments: