Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My doctor is adorable

I thought I was dying...

So, I went to doctor last week and he told me to bring someone with me today to get the results for my bloodwork which obviously scared me. The day after i went to the doctor I went to the dermatologist and he thought I had anemia. I'm a mini- hypochondriac so I was telling everyone I was gonna die. I get to my little Dr.'s office and he's like "let me give you the good news first"...I'm thinking...I'm gonna die. After four pages of results that are normal he says okay we're done. He gives me a prescription for some multivitamin and a tester of Megace ES (which is given to Cancer patients to increase their appetite) and we're good to go.

I had some of the Mega after Dinner...i feel like I didn't eat dinner...so I served myself some cereal which I dropped all over the floor. I gotta take drugs to gain a pound...aren't you jealous? Don't be and besides the medicine takes like chalk and what I can imagine pee taste like together.

To be brief, I'm perfectly fine.

No comments: